I am not entirely sure if I am just failing at configuring the file with the right structure or if it is just not working. I am using a plugin called skript (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/skript/) on 1.7.9.... yes I know it is outdated but the plugin is loading perfectly. I have made my first script and it isn't working. Using: Stacker (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/player-stacker/), Rocket boots (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rocketboots/), and a plugin made by personal request called noDamage which allows my to give a permission node to a rank which gets rid of a specific source of damage for that person. for example, nodamage.fall which negates fall damage. here I have made a script that would allow a person riding another person to temporarily gain nodamage.fall to prevent people from dying whilst riding one using gold boots to fly them around. Then to remove nodamage.fall once they dismount. in-between there is a part that stops giving the player nodamage.fall if they already have it. and if they have it to look for another permission, skript.nofalldamage, to prevent people originally having this permission from loosing it. http://pastebin.com/Jx7zcZ9Q EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.