Skill Level Check Teleporter - LevelCraft

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Daniel Few, May 29, 2011.

1. Offline

Daniel Few

Hello.
    Would anyone be willing to make a plug-in for this: It needs to use LevelCraft skills.
    1. use a command to save a spot in Minecraft eg. /skilltele set [name] - that saves the co-ordinates of that spot to be used as a teleport location later
    2. a button is placed, and a command while looking at the button is used such as /skilltele link [name] - [name] is the name of the location set in (1).
    3. again, looking at the button, you can use '/skilltele skillreq woodcutting 10'
    4. this would mean that when you press the button, it looks at your woodcutting level in LevelCraft and if its higher or equal to 10, it teleports you, if not, it doesn't.
    I want to use this to create guilds for my LevelCraft skills.
    Need more information? Please just ask :)
    I would make this myself but I'm only beginning to learn Java and still have lots to learn :(
    -DanJames

Samkio likes this.
  2. Offline

Samkio

3. Offline

Daniel Few

@Samkio thanks for that :p I'll have a look at the API i can probably do it myself actually. I think i'm not being daring enough ;)

4. Offline

Samkio

@Daniel Few
    Yeah you might aswell. It's a good start. :)
    And like i said before i will be on hand if you are stuck.

5. Offline

Daniel Few

@Samkio I know, you already have been :p your tutorial did help me with the basic stetup.
    -DanJames

6. Offline

Samkio

I came up for some ideas on this today. I call i LevelTriggers.
    Basically admins can create triggers that do certain things.

Triggers:
    Levels,Buttons etc.
    BlocksRightClicked.
    Movement into area.

If one of these is met it could for instance check to see if the player has the set level requirements, and then do an action like teleport or give items etc.

7. Offline

Daniel Few

@Samkio
    There really good ideas. I'm not gunna be able to make this though :/ i'm just not good enough at java yet.
    But thats the sort of thing i was thinking of. I thought i'd make a guild (and use other plugins to give it benifits) but have around my world buttons that teleport u to the dif guilds (u cant get in there otherwise due to protections) and it checks ur lvl b4 u go in the guild.
    -DanJames