SimplePlugins. The Exclusive Bukkit Developer Community.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by kezz101, May 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kezz101

Hello Bukkit!

I am Kezz101, maker of the exclusive developer community known as SimplePlugins. Our aim is to create a hub where developers of all kinds can chat, discuss ideas, help others and much much more!

Being a part of SimplePlugins will not only give you exclusive access to all our amazing resources but you will also get access to a private server so that you can test/show off your plugins to the entire Minecraft community!

If you want more infomation head over to our Website or view the first two plugins released!

Ok so our website isn't amazing at the moment, but fear not! I've got a website designer re-building one as you read. It will have a built in Wiki for sharing and promoting your plugins, a chat page where you can talk live to other developers and best of all, an exclusive Forum where you can chat, share ideas, learn new tricks, get support and so much more!

By joining the SimplePlugins group you can be a part of this exclusive group of Bukkit developers. Share ideas, get help or just chat with us!

We are asking for nothing in return. This is a community that is all about you! So why not check it out?

If you are interested please just say so below! Make sure to give me a way to contact you! I'm available on Enjin, Steam, Skype and Bukkit Dev almost 24/7

Thank you for reading this. I hope that you become a part of SimplePlugins too!

2. Offline

arnie231

This is Really Pointless 1, You've Developed no plugins 2. Xenforo (Enough said)

3. Offline

Royal_Soda

Ok, not to be mean, but this is veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery pointless. Nothing has actually been done on the website, and most of its "features" are already on Bukkit.

4. Offline

kezz101

We have developed two plugins at the moment. You can check them out here: http://Dev.Bukkit.org/server-mods/SimpleStaffList and http://Dev.Bukkit.org/server-mods/SimpleAnnouncer . There is nothing wrong with using Xenforo if you can use it properly. My designer is currently in the process of putting the finishing touches to the website so yes it is not fully completed yet. When if is it will be an exclusive developer community with a chat room, exclusive forums, top end ticket system for everyone to get great support and much more. None of which Bukkit have.

5. Offline

arnie231

those plugins are pointless and your also Slagging off Bukkit on the Bukkit Forums hmm... seems Legit

6. Offline

coldandtired

What's exclusive about it?

7. Offline

kezz101

Not everyone gets accepted, only for Developers only!

8. Offline

user_43347

So then what's the point? If only developers get accepted, then nobody (users) will see the plugins. This is pointless, redundant, and the website looks horrible. Besides, why would we go through a third party to get help when we have immediate access to the better first party?

9. Offline

kezz101

Dude, if you don't like the idea you don't have to join k?

So you slagged them off too huh?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  10. Offline

user_43347

I'm just questioning it, get off your high horse.

11. Offline

kezz101

/me gets of horse

Yes sorry I was a bit um... 'on a high horse'

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.