SimplePlugins is looking for Developers! An amazing community with NO strings attached!

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by kezz101, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

kezz101

Hello Bukkit!

I am Kezz101, maker of the range of plugins known as SimplePlugins. Our aim is to make Bukkit simpler! All our plugins don't mess around with unwanted features, they are straight to the point and easy to learn.

If you want more infomation head over to our Website or view the first two plugins released!

SimpleAnnouncer: dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/SimpleAnnouncer
    SimpleStaffList: dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/SimpleStaffList

Ok so our website isn't amazing at the moment, but fear not! I've got a website designer re-building one as you read. It will have a built in Wiki for sharing and promoting your plugins, a chat page where you can talk live to other developers and. best of all, an exclusive Forum where you can chat, share ideas, learn new tricks, get support and so much more!

By joining the SimplePlugins group you can be a part of this exclusive group of Bukkit developers. Share ideas, get help or just chat with us!

We are asking for nothing in return. This is a community that is all about you! So why not check it out?

If you are interested please just say so below! Make sure to give me a way to contact you! I'm available on Enjin, Steam, Skype and Bukkit Dev almost 24/7

Thank you for reading this. I hope that you become a part of SimplePlugins too!

2. Offline

ddeckys

The Developer Application is broken.

3. Offline

kezz101

Hi ddeckys, the website is currently being finished. I think that the application will be up later today. Are you interested in being a part?

4. Offline

ddeckys

I'm a web/dev, sorta.

Here is my site: www.tridomcraft.com
    Here is a sample site I made: www.mcddeckys.tk
    I also have made a few bukkit plugins, I might be interested in being a part of this.

5. Offline

kezz101

Great! I'll message you when the application form is up, according to the designer it should be some time today!

The website has been upgraded and it now contains an application form for anyone who wants to be a part of SimplePlugins. It's not a massive application, it's mainly to determine if you are actually a developer...

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  6. Offline

C0nsole

kezz101

:rolleyes: xenForo! :D
    Looks like the makings of a cool community! I'm not really I dev, but I'd be happy to staff the forums/ticket manage the plugins!
    I understand if you are not interested though.

7. Offline

kezz101

We really could use a Forum Mod/Ticket Agent! Send me a PM :)

Just a quick update, OSTicket is being installed as we speak for all our developers to use. Supersheep97 and I will review and respond to all your applications later today.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2016
  8. Offline

LucasEmanuel

I sent you an application on pm :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.