Simple Shop That Actually Works WITHOUT IConomy/EConomy,etc.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Haduke, Apr 28, 2011.

1. Offline

Haduke

I am looking for someone that can create a simple shop for Minecraft that actually works. Every shop I have tried to use in the past ends up messing up on me and causes server instability, or crashes.

All I want is something simple where a user can make a chest, put the items into the chest, maybe make a sign above the chest with what is in it and how much it costs.

Then another user can click on the chest and take out an item they want. And once they close the chest again, the currency is automatically taken out of their inventory and the item is theirs. The currency would then be transfered to the owner of the chest/shop.

I have tried Realshop and it keeps resetting itself everytime I restart my server.

I have tried Tradecraft and it just doesn't work at all for us. In fact, our inventory completely vanishes when trying to use it.

So, if anyone could do that I would be eternally grateful. I don't want to use Iconomy if I can help it because it seems to always mess up my server and my other plugins.

Thanks to anyone who can help me out!

2. Offline

paradox77

use Boseconomy with IConomyShop that works :p

3. Offline

Haduke

Perhaps you didn't read my post. I want a shop that ISN'T dependant on IConomy or Boseconomy or Economy. If that is even possible... :mad:

4. Offline

paradox77

sry my fail :/

5. Offline

Haduke

It's all good. The developer of TradeCraft is going to try and help me get this plugin working on my server.

6. Offline

Codisimus

first of all thats not simple (simple to use, yes. simple to code, no)
    but anyways, my question is how do you plan on having "currency" transfered if you don't have an economy plugin?

7. Offline

Haduke

The same way it works with RealShop and TradeCraft. Neither of them have an Economy Plugin and they work... sometimes.