"Simple" scoreboard

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by xMrPoi, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Offline

xMrPoi

Plugin category: Misc. (?)

Suggested name: PC Scoreboard

What I want: I would like a scoreboard that has the objective name of "PC Stats" and scores with the nams of "Kills" and "Deaths". I know that there are plugins that include scoreboards that are fully customizable; but I really don't need this. All I would like is a lightweight scoreboard. Kills and Deaths do not have to be stored over reload (as of now) so no need to worry about yml files :). I would also like the scoreboard to appear when they join.

Ideas for commands: no commands.

Ideas for permissions: no permissions. (Anyone can use).

When I'd like it by: No real date but soon would be nice.

If anyone would create this, that would be great. Thank you! :)

2. Offline

mydeblob

I'm pretty sure you can do this without a plugin. Just use vanilla.

3. Offline

HyperFuseMC

Would love to see this done but I don't have the time to do it for you sorry.

He's just to lazy but aren't we all *sigh

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. Offline

xMrPoi

In my opinion, command blocks aren't as reliable as plugins. Having to keep chunks loaded, messing with redstone, and having to learn all the commands seems like too much of a hassle for something that might be easily broken.

5. Offline

Empire92

Just get one of the scoreboard plugins that you can customize, they really aren't going to do anything that would use up much RAM/CPU if that's what you are worried about.

6. Offline

xMrPoi