[Simple] Rightclick sign to buy

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by KingBulleN, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

KingBulleN

I currently have a really derpy plugin that loves to not disable it self upon server restart = If the server crashes / restarts, it will not come back online. Im looking for something really easy and lightwieghted

What Im looking for:
    - A plugin that is hooked up with vault for 1.6.+ builds (Econ)
    - You can buy shop plots with the signs.
    - You can only buy one plot each player
    - When brought the sign will change color and text. Default text color (Not purchased shop) is green with the text:
    Line 1: Available shop!
    Line 2: Rightclick to buy.
    Line3: Cost:
    Line 4: 20 000 coins
    (If you want another layout feel free to suggest that!)
    - If a player doesnt have enough money it will say so in a PM in chat to the players, purchase will not be completed.

Usage (player):
    - Rightclick the sign to buy.
    - Enough money, the Signs text will change to red and say:
    Line1: <playersname>
    Line2: owns this shop.
    - If a player already has a shop it will say: You do already own a shop. Max one each player.
    Usage (staff):
    - Rightclick a sign to remove the owner of the plot (AKA just reset the text and make the shop buyable again).
    - To create a sign:
    Line 1: [shop]

Permissions:
    Players: shopplot.player
    Staff: shopplot.staff
    Staff permission has Players permissions as well (Staff members do want to have a shop as well correct?)

If possible: Manage to change the layout of the signs in the configs?

Overall I want this plugin to be really really lightweighted and not work together with worldguard regions and so on. Only want a buy one time each player and change text and color. Nothing more!

The minecraft version Im using is 1.6.4.

If you need any other info dont hesitate to ask!

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

KingBulleN If a server crashes then no plugin will disable like they should. Try SimpleRegionMarket

3. Offline

KingBulleN

Im using SimpleRegionMarket atm and thats the plugin not working + that is has a ton of features that I dont need at all on my server. Want to keep the plugins need or resources to an absolute minimum!

But thanks anyways for your suggestion!

4. Online

KingBulleN Most plugins only use resources if they are used by a player. SimpleRegionMarket won't do anything till you click a sign. ( besides counting if you have a timer sign )
    And how is it not working? Server log?

5. Offline

dsouzamatt

KingBulleN If I were the developer of SimpleRegionMarket, I would love to know about what issues my users are having with the plugin so that I could address them.

6. Offline

KingBulleN

timtower Upon restart/shutdown the plugin starts to disable it self and never gets out of that stage no matter how long I wait (Longest time I've tried to wait: 21h). I have two servers. One of the server this works just fine and the other one it wont work at all. I've tried to reinstall the plugin, also removing all plugin files and so on but nothing fixes this problem. No errors in the console.

dsouzamatt
    As I said in the last part, no errors, nothing, just stick in "Disabling plugin" stage.

But in the end I'm still looking for a more easy solution, something that doesnt require worldguard and worldguard regions (What I must have no, using GP and will do the last part manually because that is necessary anyways, using a modded minecraft, (FTB) and due to that worldguard doesnt work because of exploits with other items in the mods.

7. Offline

ArsenArsen

I think ill make it. Good idea.

8. Online

KingBulleN That modded part might be the issue. You do know that it isn't supported?

9. Offline

mbaxter ʇıʞʞnq ɐ sɐɥ ı

Seek support where you acquired your server mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.