Simple request, hugs in exchange

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Quizdonkey, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Offline

Quizdonkey

Hey all,
    I believe I saw something a long the lines of what I'm about to request before, but I'm not sure what it was called, or if it is even still active, if it is, please redirect me to it :)

I want to use a special "Token" item that is seperate from our normal currency (sponge) to get special items, or special abilities.
    Basically what I am asking is for a plugin that allows me to put down a sign, and make it so whoever right clicks it holding a portal block gets special abilties.

Such as: the ability to spawn any mob once, the ability to recover your items on death once, underwater breathing for X hours, etc

From my limited knowledge of plugin development, I believe this would be a somewhat simple plugin, I would be extremely greatful to anyone who would pick it up, or re-direct me to a similiar one already made.
    Thank you :)

Not even a bit of interest? =/

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016
  2. Offline

Orcem12

Special abilities? Like?

3. Offline

Quizdonkey

The ability to retrieve items on death once, breath underwater for a set period of time, full armor repair, full tool repair, no hunger degeneration for a set period of time, the ability to spawn any mob once.
    Stuff like that, basically just a token system to give very nice, but limited benefits.
    I plan on handing the tokens out to people who build very nice things, complete a very difficult mob arena, etc.

4. Offline

Orcem12

Sorry for late reply. I'm working on it now.

5. Offline

Zaros

Totally not related: My fortune cookie says "hugs are life's rainbows"

Just sayin.

6. Offline

Quizdonkey

Thank you very much! The bukkit community never fails to impress me

How is it coming along?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2016