(Simple) Potion Unstacker

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by LizzurdmAn, Jan 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

LizzurdmAn

Hi, I'm looking for a plugin that will automatically unstack any stacked potions in a player's inventory.

I am using a plugin for custom crafting recipes. Players are able to craft potions with the regular ingredients and end up with the amount of potions they would normally get from using such ingredients in a brewing stand. The problem is, once the players get the potions that they have crafted, the potions are stacked.

I would like a plugin that either (1) unstacks the potions when the player attempts to drink it or (2) reduces the entire stack to just 1 potion when they attempt to drink. Greatly appreciated! strength potion craft.png

Edit: Thinking about it, it would be even more preferable (if possible) to have the potions already unstacked by the time you bring the crafted potions into your inventory.

Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  2. Offline

pie_flavor

I'm fairly certain CraftBook supports returns (buckets when you've just crafted a cake, etc.). You can use that, make the recipe only result in 1 potion, but return the other 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.