Simple Playe-to-Player Teleportation?

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Kittenpunch, Oct 27, 2011.

1. Offline

Kittenpunch

Since Infernus, developper of EasyTP (which is by far, the most useful plugin ever created), has stopped updating, I've been having a really hard time finding a similar plugin.

All it did, for those who are unaware, was allow players to teleport to each other by typing "/to [name]" (or "/from [name]" to bring a player to you). What I loved about it was that it was quick (you could even type part of a name, where 'Notch' could be typed in as 'No' and the plugin still understood), and players could use it to easily get around to each other.

Anyway, I guess all I'm asking is for someone to develop a new, easy to use, player-to-player teleportation, similar to the one already implemented ("/tp [player1] [player2]", which takes way too long to type).

Cheers,

Kitty.

PS. If such a plugin already exists, please point me in the right direction!

2. Offline

ArcheCane

3. Offline

Charlie905

I swear there's a simpler one than that. I had it on my cousins private server. Basically, you type /tp (name) and you will teleport to them. Also you can type /tphere (name) and they will teleport to you. I don't think you need to include capitals. I'm not sure about the name shortening use though.