Plugin Request Simple On-Duty announcer plugin.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by DAMNgurl, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DAMNgurl

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: OnDuty

What I want: So i want a simple plugin that when staff member or a police man types in the command ''/budeti'' it would announce through the whole server that ''Administrator (PLAYER NAME) is on duty!''. It would have a permission and a config so i can edit the messages. P.S Command must be called /budeti because its lithuanian word for on duty.

Ideas for commands: On Duty command: /budeti

Ideas for permissions: onduty.budeti

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.

2. Offline

techniponi

This requires Vault for the permission node to work, and will refuse to launch if you don't have Vault. Hope that's okay
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/34812017/OnDuty.jar

The permission node is onduty.use, and you can use "/budeti" to perform that exact command or "/ondutyreload" to reload the config,

anyone is free to use, you can give it to anybody, but you are strictly forbidden from selling it or making any profit from it.

3. Offline

DAMNgurl

@techniponi The plugin can't not seem to work. I have installed Vault and OnDuty plugin together but it says in console that ''Cant load OnDuty plugin.'' By the way i use 1.7.10 spigot server version.

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.
    @DAMNgurl Server log?

5. Offline

techniponi

I compiled against Spigot's 1.8.3 API. That's probably why.
    I'll re-compile against an older API version when I get home, which may be in an hour or more.

6. Offline

Theminebench

Here's a little plugin I made that should do everything you wanted! Link

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.