[Simple] i need a useless plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by oedze, Aug 16, 2013.

1. the idea is simple, in minecraft iam a cow(and i like it :) )
    some people on my server said, can i milk you(sounds wierd, but we were trolling)

so, can someone make a plugin that i can be milked :)
    its very easy(i think) so it would be very greatfull if someone could do it for me

--oedze

2. Offline

Khyule

you are into some kinky stuff

3. yeah, its wierd, but i like the idea

4. Offline

MrGermanrain

Ill do this... What should the message be, "You got milked by (Milker)" and "You milked (Person you milked)"? And what color do you want the message?

5. i think something like it to be confiurable, iam dutch, on a dutch server. i want to be able to change it, and the color can be, the message gold, and the playername dark green so thats &6 and &2.

btw, thanks for the quick reply, and good luck with making it
    thanks

ooh, and just a question, can you make it so people can only milk me, otherwise the idea wil get of it :)

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  6. Offline

MrGermanrain

I am very bad at making Configs... If you want someone to make you a config it cant be me... I answered to the plugin because It is very very easy to do... Tell me what you want it to say, and ill make it that...

7. ok, can you make it that it says [gold]you milked[dark green] {milked player}
    and [gold]you got milked by[dark green] {player who milked}

the gold ingot just means the gold color and the dark green the dark green color

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  8. Offline

facemywrath

I am literally laughing so hard right now.

MayoDwarf likes this.
  9. yeah, i was laughing when they asked me

10. Offline

ejzz

11. a config would be nice, but if you dont want it you dont need to make it, its your plugin, not mine

12. Offline

MrGermanrain

Ill look into it soon...

13. Offline

skore87

I was about to write this but decided to hold myself back because I was going to put in a random chance of getting another item with some lore that says "This milk seems a little sticky." but figured that'd be a little too far :D

14. lol