Simple Economy Reducer

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by carny12, Dec 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

carny12

Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: EcoManager

What I want: A plugin that allows you to control more aspects of your economy. Namely, lets you reduce the money in every player's account by a percentage through running a command. This would effectively circumvent inflation without hurting the economy because everyone maintains the same ratio of wealth. You can also add the option of a flat tax.

Ideas for commands: /em take percent 20 (reduces all player's balances by 20%) & /em take flat 100 (takes 100 from all player's balances).

The opposite of those commands can exist too, e.g. /em give percent 20 & /em give flat 100.

I think a confirm option would be smart for these commands, considering the potentially dangerous implications. It'd also be good to include a description of what will happen when you say confirm, so owners don't make a mistake they'll regret.

Ideas for permissions: ecomanager.take.percent, ecomanager.take.flat, ecomanager.give.percent, ecomanager.give.flat

Dependence:
    Unless you want to design a whole economy plugin incorporating those commands, I suggest making it depend on the popular ones like Essentials Economy, BOSEconomy, iConomy, etc.

When I'd like it by: As soon as convenient.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2014
  2. Seems simple enough, I'll look into this :)

Edit @carny12 Alright, you can download the plugin here. Select the artefact that ends in ".jar". Let me know of any suggestions/problems :)

Last edited: Dec 13, 2014
  3. Offline

carny12

Thanks a lot, AdamQpzm! Worked like a charm.

AdamQpzm likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.