(Simple) Drug plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by CheifKeef, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Offline

CheifKeef

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Kush

What I want: I want there to be marajuana in my minecraft server, the marajuana(Weed) is represented by Cactus green. When you right click with the cactus green in hand it gives you the effect nausea for 60 seconds or configurable amount. You can grow the cactus greens and sell them to the Weed shop which will be a custom sell sign that says this

-PotShop- (Default name of the sign)
    -Sell:1- (The sell confirms its sell you can also buy by doing -buy:1- and the :1 mean amount)
    -Marajuana- (You can put anything here Like -PurpleKush- it will always sell cactus green though)
    -$50- (Price)

I think this would be a pretty simple plugin if you have the time to make this please do so.
    I don't want any other "Drugs" than this one

I also want players to be able to create these signs so they can sell them thereselves at their "shops" or whatever by using the same as the above sign there is no admin shop . If anyone creates a sign with sell the money comes out of their balance not the servers So this gives the players the ability to grow the drug and sell it to players shops and buy from shops so there is a role-play style to the game.

Ideas for commands:
    None

Ideas for permissions:
    Player.signuse.weed.sell -Perm to sell drug
    Player.signuse.weed.buy -Perm to buy drug
    Player.signcreate.weed.sell -Make a pot sell sign
    Player.signcreate.weed.buy -Make a pot buy sign

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible

2. I made the plugin. Just one question: Do you use a special money plugin (like iConomy or eConomy) or the essentials money?

3. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. i often heard about vault.. but what is it? :D

5. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Economy API, it will handle all economy plugins. You just need to call basic functions without having to look at which economy plugin is used

6. Thanks. It works all :D
    CheifKeef
    Im done soon (maybe today)
    The only bug is that i can't sell weed with custom itemname... :(

timtower likes this.
  7. Offline

CheifKeef

Aww it would kinda be great if you can sell with custom item name and lore but if not its all good :) thanks bro

8. I hope it doesn't matter if you cannot sell weed with a displayname.. But here it is :D
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    Features:
    * Eat weed
    * Get nausea effect when eat weed
    * Sell and buy signs
    * All economy Plugins support
    * <font color="#ff0000">Vault needed</font>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2016
  9. Offline

CheifKeef

[quote uid=90920814 name="FisheyLP" post=2564090]I hope it doesn't matter if you cannot sell weed with a displayname.. But here it is :D
    Features:
    * Eat weed
    * Sell and buy signs

[/quote]
    OMG thank you so much *HUG* :)

FisheyLP likes this.
  10. Offline

fefe2008

CheifKeef Just Curious... Why a drugs Plugin that only gives u debuffs xD
    Why dont you use a normal sell Plugin for Cactus green... Please tell me :p

11. Offline

CheifKeef

[quote uid=90793982 name="fefe2008" post=2564335]CheifKeef Just Curious... Why a drugs Plugin that only gives u debuffs xD
    Why dont you use a normal sell Plugin for Cactus green... Please tell me :p[/quote]

I don't like a lot of plugins on my server, I have a simple 5-10 plugin Growing server where we just grow the "weed" and sell to the shop to rank up and basically just have a lot of fun i don't like a lot of plugins. so the sell and buy sign helps out with that

[quote uid=90920814 name="FisheyLP" post=2564090]I hope it doesn't matter if you cannot sell weed with a displayname.. But here it is :D
    Features:
    * Eat weed
    * Sell and buy signs

[/quote]
    Hey the buy and sell sign don't work

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

12. What doesnt work?
    I show you how to make the sign
    1. line: [PotShop]
    2. line: Buy/Sell:5
    3. line: (itemname if needed)
    4. line: 2
    this is 5 weed for the price 2 and without a name
    (on 2. line use Buy:2 or Sell:2. 2 is just a example price. you can use every price or reward for the sell sign)

13. Offline

CheifKeef

You never told me to do [potshop] I was doing -potshop-

FisheyLP

Can you also make the chat thing configurable so when you buy the weed it Says something custom like "You bought the good kush bro" in color code

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2016
  14. yes i can add that all. I make too the signs configurable okey? :D

15. Offline

CheifKeef