[Simple] Drop item plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by ClassicR11, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Offline

ClassicR11

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: LKitDrops

What I want: I need a plugin that when you drop any item it goes up in the sky and it disappears I've seen this before but I just can't find it sorta works like a custom way to drop items and help with the lag
    EXAMPLE: look at minute ******1:17*******

Ideas for commands: just let the drop entities go upwards when dropped so it doesn't cluster up the floor and I don't want to use a clear lag

Ideas for permissions: not any yet

When I'd like it by: as soon as possible I need to open my new server publicly

2. Offline

Onlineids

3. Offline

ClassicR11

That's almost what I'm looking for except that I need it to clear the item

4. Offline

Onlineids

ClassicR11 <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 1, 2016
  5. Offline

ClassicR11

I'm trying to test it out but can't :/ any way you can make it for 1.7.2? and also I don't want it to com back down just go up and never see it again (Deletes the item)

Onlineids

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  6. Offline

Onlineids

7. Offline

ClassicR11

8. Offline

Onlineids

9. Offline

ClassicR11

The computer java? Or is it something else I just got a new computer and it's a diffrent opperating system aka (Mac)

Onlineids

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2016
  10. Offline

Onlineids

ClassicR11 Ahh macs, javas worst night mare. Your going to need to update your computers java to Java 7

11. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

12. Offline

ClassicR11

Ok thanks for all the help!! PLUGIN WORKS GREAT!!!! now I have 1 final problem I need to find a way to toss items out of my inventory... idk if you can do this but I need this done
    here is the plugin. It won't let me toss items out :/

dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/simplekitpvp/

Onlineids