[Simple] Custom commands = Custom list.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MathiasVerden, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Offline

MathiasVerden

I've been searching the web for different /help list commands, but they're also so complicated and I really don't get why they all require information about the plugin and permission for the command.

What I need is a plugin that allows me to set my own command, and then let me make my own list of text. It would be so freaking awesome if it could work with Essentials GroupManager, so you could set different lists for the same command. There are some plugins that do this, very complicated, but they can't really be used for anything else than the /help list. Server owners could makes lists for so many things. They could make a /lore command, a /rank command explaining their GroupManager rank and so on.

An example of the config.yml could be something like:

groups:
    - player​

player:
    &2/sethome&f - Set your home location.​
    &2/home&f - Teleport to your home location.​

2. Offline

kezz101

MyCommande or Commander or MCDocs could do this! Probably MCDocs is your best bet.

3. Offline

MathiasVerden

MCDocs looks awesome, but it's really, -really- complicated. It would be nice if plugin files would get rid of examples in the actually configuration files, and move them to an example file. Just saying. It gets a tad confusing. But thanks!

4. Offline

np98765

There are a ton of custom help plugins out there. I used to use MyHelpPages, but decided that BukkitHelp was simpler. Either way, you can always use CommandHelper to define your custom aliases, such as /lore and /ranks.

5. Offline

MathiasVerden

Just like many of the other plugins I'm looking for, the good ones are inactive. BukkitHelp looks like what I was looking for. I'll check it out :-* Gracias.