Simple alias troubles

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Mr_gav, Nov 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Mr_gav

I have a bungee setup and wanted to link player inventories across servers, I have used

Code:
    mount --bind */minecraft/world/players */minecraft2/world/players
    and they are linked however I needed a plugin to save the player files and not the entire world so it doesn't lag when this happens as it will happen a lot, I found only 1 called EasyAll, this works the way I want it to with /fsave, BUT my issue is that it isn't automatic.

So I went to my friend google and found simple alias, now this is where I got confused, I want to combine /fsave and /server so when I do /server (some stuff here) it does /fsave as well at the same time. How do I go about adding a alias for that?

Just a side note, I would also settle for a way to get /fsave to go every time a player leave that server, so it saves while bungee moves them to the other server so they keep items across the servers.

However I would prefer if somebody would help me figure out how to link the commands like I said above.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2016
  2. Offline

fredghostkyle1

Bungee is not supported here. See SPIGOTMC.com for help there.... or PM me i can try and help you. But I have no idea how to do this :p You could ask for a plugin that on a player disconnect it will run that command. But..... IF you did that, it would lag the server for a good time and would not work unless their name started with 111. What i would do is get a plugin that on player disconnect it would save their PLAYER.dat file.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.