[SignMessage] (Please take a look at this)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by XxStarzxX, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Offline

XxStarzxX

Hello everyone.

Thank you for taking time and looking at my plugin request. All I'm looking for is a plugin that when a player left or right clicks a sign, The plugin (or server) will simply send a message to the player who clicked on it.

Idea:

A simple plugin that could be used for all sorts of helpful ideas.

Suggested Name:

- SignMessage
    - InstaMessage

Commands:

/signset
    /setsign

Usage:

When you make a sign, Lets say the sign says "Click here for more information." So after you make the sign, You do /signset 1. (1 stands for the message and sign ID) Then when a player left or right clicks it, It will bring up a message in chat saying the custom message you set for that ID in the config file. I think this is a basic pluggin.

But thanks for looking, Any more questions just post in comment section below. Thank you!

2. Offline

jamietech

Coding this now.

3. Offline

np98765

This can be accomplished with ServerSigns... :)

4. Offline

XxStarzxX

I tried that out, It says the message but above it, it says how to use the command... I don't get it. It tells people how to use the command...

Thank you a lot, It means a ton to me.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  5. Offline

np98765

? All you have to do is '/svs <blank> These are the rules!' (<blank> is there so it's not prefixed with [ServerSigns]).

Well, if jamietech is coding this, then you don't have to worry... But there's already something that does this and more. -_-

6. Offline

XxStarzxX

Must of messed something up, Thanks.

But wait, It also pops up saying EssentialsOwner XxStarzxX. Can all players see that? Or is it just me?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  7. Offline

tsuna25

Do you still need this?

8. Offline

np98765

That would be an EssentialsProtect issue... It'll happen with everything, not just ServerSigns.

9. Offline

XxStarzxX

Alright thanks, and a random message saying "Not available" is also coming up, I didn't do anything to any plugins or switch them, Weird.

10. Offline

jamietech

If this is already an existing plugin I don't see the need to "re-invent the wheel" for such a simple integration.