SignCommands [IMPORTANT]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Mathias Eklund, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Offline

Mathias Eklund

EDIT: TOPIC SOLVED

Plugin Category: [FIXES] [FUN]

Suggested Pluigns Name: CommandSigns

I know these kind of plugins already exist, but i want a diffrent thing :) and i think it should be easy to make ^^ so basicly, what i want:

I want a regular command signs, which means when i rightclick a sign it executes a command or more, depending on how many commands you put on the sign. BUT the thing i want diffrent from every other plugin is, i want it to deliver the commands even if the player pressing havent got the permissions, this is very important for the server project im working on.

i'd be very happy if someone could make this :)

kthx bye.

2. Offline

LexLaiden

3. Offline

Mathias Eklund

4. Offline

Smithey

Well this is awkward......I just made a whole plugin to do it then I refreshed the page and you commented. I might upload it to BukkitDev and if you want a link you can get it. It is a simple use plugin with permissions to create and use the signs.

5. Offline

martian3333

ServerSigns also does exactly this with an option to run command regardless of permissions.

6. Offline

LexLaiden

You may want to first post your entent to do that before you start writing plugin next time:(

7. Offline

Smithey

It only took 5 minutes to make the plugin so it isn't that bad.