[sign] Right click/copy

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by willson0908, Feb 8, 2012.

1. Offline

willson0908

Hey guys... i was wondering if any guys out ther who is smart enough to make a plugin
    That is right clickable that u can copy what the signs says?

Ex:
    When i put a link on a sign players can copy that link and paste it on their browsers and go to the link!!!

It will be good for me and my friends server so we can paste our website everywhere on signs and players can just come up to the sign and copy it... so wen they open ther browsers they can just magically can paste it....

Sry for my english

2. Offline

Sayshal

Quicksign.
    It's easy too (I made a YouTube tutorial for their page)
    All you ahve to do is write it once on a sign, copy that line using a command, then right click all the signs you want it to be on and type /qs paste all
    Look it up and watch my youTube video here:
    http://youtube.com/meaCraft

3. Offline

willson0908

No no no... i Need a Sign That Other Players besides me can copy that sign... like if i make a sign with a link of my website.. other players can copy it to ther mouse and paste it in a browser and so they can go to our website...

sry for my english..

4. Offline

KillerSmurf

I don't know if this is possible...I can look into it.

5. Offline

willson0908

Thanks.. it would be a great help from our server

6. Offline

tapeh

He meant that when you see a sign in game.. with a url. instead of the player typing it all one by one on the browser, they can right click the sign the text automatically copies and he can paste it in the search bar, address bar etc.

7. Offline

willson0908

Couldn't say it any better...

8. Offline

Technius

Copy/paste is client side. Not possible without a client side mod.

9. Offline

willson0908

so maybe spout? like a spout plugin?

10. Offline

Technius

Nope, the thing is that the copy/paste is dependent on the clients computer. Unless Spoutcraft's addons thing works, it won't be possible without modding Spoutcraft.