Sign enchantments - [Cost money to enchant]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by YoutubePVP, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Offline

YoutubePVP

Hello,
    I've recently has trouble finding a plugin which either has a command such as /sharp or /knockback to enchant your item holding. I want either a plugin with commands or sign. That cost ESSENTIALS money to enchant. Not enchantment levels!
    If it was to be a sign, something like this:
    [Enchant]
    LevelName
    NumberLevel
    How much!
    Thanks!

2. Offline

Samthelord1

If I'm right, Essentials doesn't have an API so it would be impossible to hook the two in.

3. Offline

kreashenz

Essentials does have this, you have to edit the config to allow it. It should be in
    Code:
    signs:
      #enchant: true[/syntax]
    Just remove the # then you can use it.

4. Offline

YoutubePVP

Where abouts is this? I can never find things in essentials.

5. Offline

IdealIdeas

Or you could get Server Signs plugin and bind commands directly to signs.

I would just bind these 2 commands to a sign/button/lever/pressureplate or whatever block I allowed in the config.
    /svs add [p:essentials.*] /enchant (enchantment)
    /svs setprice (price)

the [p:essentials.*] temporarily gives the player essentials.* permission only to run the command following after it. They dont get to keep the permissions.

This would force the player to use the enchant command for a set price. Only normally enchant-able items would be enchant-able, the only thing the player has to do is be holding the weapon/armor/tool when right clicking the sign.

Server signs is a super versatile plugin and is super easy to do.

YoutubePVP
    Or you could get Server Signs plugin and bind commands directly to signs.

I would just bind these 2 commands to a sign/button/lever/pressureplate or whatever block I allowed in the config.
    /svs add [p:essentials.*] /enchant (enchantment)
    /svs setprice (price)

the [p:essentials.*] temporarily gives the player essentials.* permission only to run the command following after it. They dont get to keep the permissions.

This would force the player to use the enchant command for a set price. Only normally enchant-able items would be enchant-able, the only thing the player has to do is be holding the weapon/armor/tool when right clicking the sign.

Server signs is a super versatile plugin and is super easy to do.

Btw it works with all plugin commands.
    you can also do player specific commands like /svs add /smite <player>, then whoever clicks the sign would smite themselves XD.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
  6. Offline

German121314

7. Offline

YoutubePVP

That does not work, they can still not enchant stuff with signs...