Shovels+

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by willis62501, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Offline

willis62501

Plugin category: FUN

Suggested name: Shovels+

What I want: In this plugin I'd like to add more powers to shovels since they're pretty boring right now... I'd like wooden shovels to be able to shoot circles of 5 snowballs that when they hit their target, the target takes 3 hearts of damage, but this does 10 durability points off of the wooden shovel. A stone shovel shoots only 3 snowballs, but they do 5 hearts if it hits the target, this also takes 10 durability away from the shovel. An iron shovel shoots 2 snowballs, but they do 7.5 hearts, this also takes 10 durability off of the shovel. A golden shovel shoots 2 snowballs aswell, but does 8 hearts of damage. Finally, the diamond shovel shoots 1 snowball, but does 10 hearts, killing the player completely.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin.

Ideas for permissions: shovelsplus.wood, shovelsplus.stone, shovelsplus.iron, shovelsplus.gold, shovelsplus.diamond

When I'd like it by: Whenever it's done.

Contact Information: Skype, twocoolwilly

2. Offline

MysteriousCoder

I'll see what I can do, but I'm just warning you. I'm still kinda newbie. But I'll just my best and if someone else can do it they can.

3. Offline

willis62501

4. Offline

Fluxanoia

Keep it all public.

5. Offline

willis62501

MysteriousCoder Thanks Bro, Do your best :D

Fluxanoia Will you make my plugin?!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  6. Offline

Fluxanoia

willis62501 He's doing it.
    MysteriousCoder If you run into some problems feel free to PM me. Also, the Bukkit forums is full of help.

7. Offline

willis62501

Fluxanoia Whoops, I thought this was on the other plugin. The railguns one

8. Offline

MysteriousCoder

9. Offline

MysteriousCoder

willis62501
    <Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2016