Question "Shopkeepers" based market in admin claim?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Spajter123, Jul 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Spajter123

Hello to everyone, in advance i apologise if i posted this where it doesn't belong, I rarely post anything on any forums.
    So here is my problem/question:
    I am a server owner who wants to use the Shopkeepers plugin as the main way of trading on the server at the same time i want to create a large market within the Spawn area for players to use. My problem appeared when i realised that i need that market to be protected preferably by an admin claim so that people wouldn't be able to grief one another's shops. also i wanted the shops to be rather small so that a large number of them can fit in the area (3x8 blocks for each shop), therefore i can not create one large claim for all shop as there would be chaos but if i want to give claims to each individual player each time they buy or sell a shop that will simply be too much work when there will be more players.
    here is a list of the plugins we use:
    Essentials, EssentialsGroupManager, EssentialsChat, EssentialsSpawn,GriefPrevention, Shopkeepers, Signs, WorldEdit, WorldGuard.
    I am comfortable with using world edit and basic claim commands although I still need a lot of practice with Group Manager.
    More importantly we are using minecraft 1.8.7 version and Spigot
    Thank you for all replies :)

2. Moved to Bukkit Alternates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.