ShopAnywhere Plugin

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by BaptizedByFire, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Offline

BaptizedByFire

Plugin category: ECONOMY,

Suggested name: ShopAnywhere

What I want: I am looking for a plugin that allows for buying and selling of items thru commands. Each item will also have a customizable buy price and a sell price.

Using a tool I have made (find it HERE) will easily allow you to create a stable economy. This tool currently supports exporting the prices into a worth.yml file for Essentials as well as a prices.properties file for ItemFrameShops. I can make this tool export the data within it in just about any manor I please.

I want to use this tools full potential in conjunction with an equally awesome plugin. To do this the plugin must allow for a customizable yml file with a list of items and a buy and sell price for each item.

Ideas for commands:
    /shop buy (id/name) = Allows a player to buy a specific item
    /shop sell = Sells the item in hand to the shop
    /cost = Return the cost to buy and sell an item being held
    /itemlist (A-Z) = Returns an alphabetized list of items and their ID's (may not be possible)
    /setprice (Buy/Sell) (ID/name) (price) = Allow admins to quickly and easily adjust the price of an item
    /(PluginName) reload = Reloads the plugins configuration files

Ideas for permissions:
    Each command should have a permission with parent permissions for users and admins.
    • (PluginName).Admin
      • (PluginName).setprice
      • (PluginName).shop.restart
    • (PluginName).Player
      • (PluginName).shop.buy
      • (PluginName).shop.sell
      • (PluginName).shop.itemlist
      • (PluginName).shop.cost

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.