Ship Battle Plugin[FORMATTED]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by wsurfer852, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Offline

wsurfer852

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: SeaBattles

A bit about me: I'm a frequent plugin user, love minecraft, and think that bukkit is awesome. I have little java experience and I'm not really deving much now.

What I want: I'd like a plugin that allows plugin that allows you to create ships and battle your friends. I know you can do this with Autocraft, but I'm looking for something more sword on sword type.

Basicly, you make a ship within a certain size limit. You type a command, and an algorithim captures a WorldEdit selection or MC-Edit schematic of your ship. Only blocks touching the one you're standing on that aren't air or water will count as part of the ship, as well as the non-air-or-water blocks touching those blocks, and so on. Assuming the ship meets the size limitations, it gets registered and saved under your name.

Then, when you want to battle, you type a command to challenge another ship's "captain". If he accepts, a fight starts. Both schematics are placed in a seperate world, along with their respective players being teleported onto them. Then you start fighting. When one team is dead (or runs out of lives) the other either wins a predetermined wager or the other player's ship.

Extra points for:
    Multiple ships per player
    Allow captains to hire "crews" of other players to fight with
    Allow certain water blocks to be kept in the schematic
    Chargng a player money for registering a ship.

Ideas for commands:
    A command to register a ship.
    A command to enter a crew.
    A command to challenge/accept.
    Ideas for permissions: One for each command.

Willing to pay up to: Sorry, I'm broke!

When I'd like it by: ASAP would be great!

Similar plugin requests: None that I'm aware of.

Devs who might be interested in this:
    SK
    CainFool
    Codename_B
    The Voxel Box people
    Anyone interested!

Thanks alot, please credit me if you happen to make it, and a pm would be appreciated too!

2. Offline

codename_B

Woahhhh

This is like... so much in one. Do you even know what you're asking? :p

It might be easier to implement this in an "arena" type system while staying in the same world... I have a few thoughts but it's not something that'll be easy at all.

3. Offline

wsurfer852

Alright, well, if your not up for it that's fine.
    Thanks for responding.
    PS. Ignore last message on convo.