Plugin Request SG plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by minecraftman427, May 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

minecraftman427

Would it be possible for somebody to create a survival games plugin that is like mcsg where there are different tiers of chests, you can put a bounty on people's heads and etc. It would also be preferable if you can change what block the chests are (like the six sided pistons).

<added from deleted thread by eyamaz>

I would like for somebody to make a plugin like the mcsg plugin for my server (you will be given credit). I would want it to have:
    -chests that restock at midnight
    -deathmatch in a separate arena
    -point/coin system
    -bounties that you pay for with your points/coins(not necessary but fun to have)
    -spectator mode
    -2-3 different tiers of chests
    -a config file where you can change what is in the chests
    -the ability to change what block the chests are(such as the six sided piston heads the hive used to use)
    -multi-world support (and then maybe multi-server support if my server gets popular enough)
    -join signs that teleport you to a lobby where you can vote for one of several maps
    -the ability to give players perks to join full games
    -the ability to configure what the players can place and break
    -auto igniting TNT
    -fireworks on win (not necessary but fun to have)

Please do not include kits. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2015
  2. Offline

nverdier

You want this plugin to be made for you, right? I recommend making your post more specific, and following this format. Of course it isn't required, but it really would increase the chances of the plugin being made.

3. Offline

minecraftman427

4. Offline

eyamaz

nverdier likes this.
  5. Offline

minecraftman427

What?

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.