Severe database error owning my server - will happily donate if helped :)

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by treestompz, May 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

treestompz

Hello

I run a large, 200 slot server, and for the past couple of weeks an iConomy error has been crashing my server.

Here is the error: (it is spammed in the console until the server is rebooted)

The last packet sent successfully to the server was 0 milliseconds ago. The driver has not received any packets from the server.
    2012-04-25 12:00:20 [INFO] [iConomy] Database Error: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException: Communications link failure

(and over and over again!)

I am running iConomy in a MySQL database and have build 6.0.10b (latest recommended) I have tried contacting nijikokun but he seems very busy.

I need help ASAP, and if I can get this resolved I will happily make a donation to whoever helps!

Please, really need the help. I have 100+ users online all the time and it sucks when this happens because the server becomes unjoinable.

Thanks,
    -treestompz

2. Offline

codename_B

It sounds like your database has a poor (or nonexistent) connection to the server - is that the only error?
    Maybe check your connection settings? It might be that you have something wrong there.

treestompz likes this.
  3. Offline

flamedaces

It looks like the plugin is having trouble connecting to the MySQL server. Did you try restarting MySQL?

4. Offline

treestompz

Oh yes, many times. Edited max connections and everything. This is an ongoing problem.

5. Offline

ZeroZX4

TRY with default iconomy configuration to be sure its not problem with it

and in what did you made your signature gif ?

treestompz likes this.
  6. Offline

treestompz

Well anyone else got an idea?

7. Offline

Killburner

Is MySQL loaded on the same host (localhost) or are you connecting to a remote db?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.