Solved setting up jenkins

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by soulofw0lf, Jul 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

soulofw0lf

I have been trying for a while now to figure out jenkins and get it to work right, and to set up my wpgapi plugin to build with maven and put my latest dev version on the jenkins server like so many other people have it set up however the best i've been able to achieve is getting it to put the source up on the jenkins site when we build and not the actual jar. If anyone knows alot about jenkins and maven and would be willing to help out please add me on skype - soulofw0lf

2. Offline

Shevchik

After building you must acrhive artifact (post-actions)

3. Offline

soulofw0lf

i had to reinstall jenkins due to locking myself out on accident trying to set up security for it, i have security set up now thankfully but now i can't get it to connect to github anymore, and don't honestly remember the steps i took in the past to get it to work. just keep getting the error message
    [​IMG]Failed to connect to repository : Error performing command: git ls-remote -h [email protected]:soulofw0lf/RpgAPI.git HEAD

@Shevchik - ok i managed ot get it back to the step where it was sucessfully trying to build when i pushed to github, now however when i tried to archive the artifact like you said it's telling me artifact can't be found?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.