Setting up Bukkit on MinecraftGSP

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Remus, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Remus

I currently host a dedicated minecraft server using minecraftGSP.

When i log via SSH, they have a specific folder called "Addons" That im suppose to put all external server wrappers, etc into, so it would like this.

/addons/hMod/minecraft_mod.jar

Well i created a new directory.

/addons/Bukkit/... <-Then i put craftbukkit, and the other one there.

Then i restarted the server which on start checks the addons folder to see what mods are in there.
    But when it did it gave me a error, and refused to start the server, so i went back to an unofficial build of hMod for now.

Any ideas of how to successfully setup Bukkit onto my MinecraftGSP hosted server?

2. Offline

dzekins

yeah i would like to know that to, it jsut says that the plugin is brocken or smth

3. Offline

Remus

Bump.

4. Offline

Clinton

I don't have a solution, but the "Addons" folder is a part of the McMyAdmin panel directory/file list. It sounds to me like that's what you're using. You could probably hop on #McMyAdmin @ Esper IRC and ask around.

5. Offline

dzekins

btw if you still havent found it out rename the craftbukkit file to minecraft_server and replace the original

6. Offline

Remus

Thanks for all the replys. I ended up opening a ticket, and their support instructed me on how to get it running. Thanks again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.