Session.lock problems after copying world

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by MiniDigger, Jul 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MiniDigger

Hey guys,
    I have a problem:
    I have all my worlds organized in a folder as zipped files. If I try to load one of them, I get a ExceptionWorldConflict:

[17:20:25 WARN]: net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ExceptionWorldConflict: The save is being accessed from another location, aborting
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.WorldNBTStorage.checkSession(WorldNBTStorage.java:72)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.World.G(World.java:2857)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.WorldServer.a(WorldServer.java:825)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.WorldServer.save(WorldServer.java:798)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R3.CraftWorld.save(CraftWorld.java:693)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:606)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:489)
    [17:20:25 WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R3.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:628)

I recreate the session.lock for the world on every load to fix Minecrafts SessionID and turn off autosaving to prevent minecraft from checking the session.
    What am I doing wrong? Do I need to recreate the session.lock every X ticks? Can't find anything like in minecrafts code, they are just locking for the long in the session.lock to match minecraft session id (the current system time?) https://github.com/Bukkit/CraftBukk...net/minecraft/server/WorldNBTStorage.java#L65

Thanks for your help
    MiniDigger

Anyone?

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  2. Offline

MCMastery

MiniDigger Bumping is only allowed every 24 hours.
    Also, what does this have to do with Plugin Development? :confused:

3. Offline

MiniDigger

MCMastery well I created a plugin which copies worlds around causing this error. This error get thrown by the nativ server but it is caused by me moving around in the world causing chung updates, causing autosaves (which should be disabled by world.setAutoSave(false) but the server seems not to care) which causes the check of the session lock which throws the error.

Wow what a sentence. I hope you understand it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.