Plugin Help ServerSigns & GroupManager - No Permission To Use Command.

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by BertDoesGames, Nov 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

BertDoesGames

Hi! I'm having a bit of a crises here. I was told that the ServerSigns plugin allowed a player to run commands. Any command. So, I wanted to make it so players could right click a sign in order to get a certain rank. I did the whole process and gave the permissions to the certain groups and such. When opped, the sign was fine. You right click it, it gives you two error messages but it gives you the rank either way. However, when not opped and playing as a regular player, You right click it and it says "You don't have permission to use this command". I've read the couple of forum posts about this problem but none of them helped. I guess I'm messaging you in hopes that you could help me fix this problem. There are three permissions that are required in order to use the signs, and I've given the rank all three and it still tells the player they don't have permission to use this command. Does anyone have any idea how I could fix it? It's a bit of an urgent matter. Thanks!

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

I'll tell you now it makes the player run the commands, so if they have access to the actual command then it will run from them right clicking the sign. I'm pretty sure you can make the command be run by console in ServerSigns by adding an @ symbol or something like that, which is what you want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.