Server status

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by AlexCityOfFun, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

Hi ! I need somethink that i can get a HTML code to put on my serer's webiste. I want this HTML code to show the status of my bukkit server . Online or offline... Everythink that you find on the internet could be useful, a plugin, a minecraft servers list,etc.

Thanks.

2. Offline

Tylerjd

Well if you wanted something to check the status of your server you could uses something like PHP and Minequery to show information about your server. Or you could post your server to one of the many server lists, and embed one of the status images.

3. Offline

Snipes01

For simple gametracker...this is the information: http://www.gametracker.com/games/minecraft/forum.php?thread=58741

4. Offline

AlexCityOfFun

An example please?

Already tryed it . It isn't working!

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2016
  5. Offline

Tylerjd

6. Offline

Snipes01

Hmm Well it works for me and many others. You just have to make sure you change the server name for a while. It has to be change for at least 5 minutes at least that was my experience. As it seems their server only checks every 5 minutes. Tylerjd has a good example from the other tracker.

7. Offline

JohnTheRipper

8. Offline

tylerb88

i personally prefer the status image from mcservers.org

I find it the best looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.