server shutting down with no reason?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by mmuziek, Aug 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mmuziek

hey i updated my server to 1.7.9 beta and now like every 40 to 80 minutes the server just
    stops.
    no errors. and different events happend before the stop.
    this is my plugin list:
    http://pastebin.com/PSMG0L8J

this is the last console lines when it stops:
    http://pastebin.com/DKsJMVBi

anyone has any idea wich plugin can cause this? or is it bukkit itself thats causing it?

2. Offline

david123718

Some host providers automatically stop the server if you don't have a certain amount of people on. Try talking to your host provider.
    Or it is the plugin RestartEvolution

3. Offline

mmuziek

well i host it on my own dedicated server so its not that.
    there are no reports that restart evolution is the problem. because restart evolution announces every stop and restart
    but i will have to search for a new restart manager anyways. so mabe that solves it. i can try thanks for ur opinion

well i just removed the restart evolution. and still no luck. the server keeps stopping every 20-50 minutes now

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
  4. Offline

mmuziek

i found out this night that when there are no players online. that the server stays online.
    it stay online until i found out that i did not allocate enough ram in the new crash detection script.

anyways its back to the old stopping every 20-40 minutes. because players are playing on my server :/

anyone has any idea if this is bukkit or a plugin and what i need to look for?

ok i think one of my plugins is causing a memory leak.
    because the problem is possibly a out of memory problem. it keeps running out of memory even with 4 gigs of ram available for it. and before i updated to 1.7.9 i did not have this problem.
    anyone have any idea how to fix this?

ok i have this when i check my ram and such look at the chuncks loaded thats impossible with just 3-5 players online isnt it?

[21:48:37 INFO]: Uptime: 39 minutes 52 seconds
    [21:48:37 INFO]: Current TPS = 20
    [21:48:37 INFO]: Maximum memory: 3,880 MB.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: Allocated memory: 3,880 MB.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: Free memory: 3,339 MB.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: World "world": 1,173 chunks, 480 entities, 815 tiles.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: Nether "world_nether": 0 chunks, 0 entities, 0 tiles.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: The End "world_the_end": 0 chunks, 0 entities, 0 tiles.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: Nether "skyworld_nether": 0 chunks, 0 entities, 0 tiles.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: World "skyworld": 256 chunks, 0 entities, 0 tiles.
    [21:48:37 INFO]: World "Bitsky": 258 chunks, 89 entities, 219 tiles.
    >

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.