Plugin Help Server Ranks Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by DJCooler123, Mar 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

DJCooler123

Hi,

I recently made a minecraft server with craftbukkit, and I would like some suggestions for a way to set up my ranking system. Yet, this is not a problem with ranks themselves just my situation. I have created all my server's "regular" ranks (bought with in-game money) through EZRanksLite, with no issue. And the rank-up for all of these ranks work fine. What I need help with, it the Donator Ranks I would like to set up. I have created some Donator Ranks that you can achieve through buycraft. Now I made both sets of ranks in pex. Just only the "regular" ranks through EZRanks to be used to rankup on the server. I found though, that when someone is a regular rank- Example: Rank A. And then you add them to a donator rank to give them all the perms for that donator rank, they get all the perms I want them to have, the donator and reg rank perms, but in-game, when you receive the donator rank via (pex user (user) group add (donator rank), they are now only the donator rank through EZRanks. So they can no longer rank-up through the regular ranking system of the server. Example: On the scoreboard- after you've added them to the donator rank- it gives you the donator rank name, and you can no longer rank up. But you do keep the prefix of the regular rank, and suffix of the donator rank in chat. I know it's a lot. Sorry about that xD. But any help with EZR/PEX or just suggestions for other ways of making a ranking system would be appreciated. Thanks!

-DJCooler123

2. Offline

JarnoR

You mean the tags:[Owner] etc?

3. Offline

DJCooler123

No. The tags- prefix/suffix's- work fine. It's like when you get added to a donator rank. You can't rank up anymore for regular ranks. I can send a screenshot if you like.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.