Server Problems.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by BlueEyedPandaBear, Jan 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've recently tried putting up my own prison server, but I've come across a few plugin problems.

1. We can't seem to allow creeper damage in certain regions. They do damage to mobs but not players. Yes we've allowed mob-damage on in the region. (this is our number one priority at the moment)

2. We're trying to disable certain potions especially poison splash.

3. Towny is allowing players to claim and make towns inside the prison. (Yes we've taken away the permissions for them to be able to do this yet they still can?)

Thanks to all who reply! :)

2. Offline

PolarCraft

BlueEyedPandaBear I will go in order from your list.
    1. Make sure your regions have the certain flags.
    2. Try using NoItem.
    3. Why are you using towny If it is a jailserver. But can you please post your permissions plugin permissions file.

3. Offline

TreeDB

1. Make sure other plugins are not stopping it from happening (if you have essentials check the config)
    2. You can disable it in a whole world with /rg flag __global__ potion-splash deny or /rg flag <region name> potion-splash deny
    3. You could try to use worldguard to block the commands /rg flag __global__ blocked-cmds /towny or /rg flag <region name> blocked-cmds /towny

4. Offline

LlmDl

1. It could be Towny stopping the creeper damage, type /tw and check the explosion setting. To turn it on use /tw toggle explosion

3. The best way to stop a player from making a town inside a WG region is to make an NPC town there, read the Mayor section of the How Towny Works wikipage for instructions on doing this.

5. Okay, I'll try NoItem. Also, what certain flags should be turned off? And I'm using Towny for when they're free they can go make towns and still do stuff on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.