Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Niuton, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Niuton

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2016
  2. Offline

bastion

Just curious, did you read the server log he posted? The server is not running in offline mode. Read before responding.

This is not a permissionsex error. The info statment is that the bukkit permissions file permissions.yml is empty, that is because you have not put anything in the bukkit permissions file, you do not need to put anything in the bukkit permissions file, it is a useless waste of space unless you wish to spend a whole lot of time writing out everypermission you might ever want to use.

so the same statement to you as to the other yahoo, read before you post.

3. Offline

Iroh

You can just ignored it not an error message just saying the file is empty.

Gravity likes this.
  4. Offline

TheOnlyRealTGS

EDIT: Or wait a minute, when i replied you had another pastebin link to your server.log
    Why did you edit that away? :mad: You can still see that you use AutMe in both logs...

Hijacking back to your old edit:
    And the difference: http://pastebin.com/diff.php?i=LhbPyVK7

Dude that was not nice.....

5. Offline

Lolmewn

This is the default permissions.yml from Bukkit, you can simply ignore this message and move on with PEX.

6. Offline

WaffleZombie167

Mine does the same thing, but it shuts down right after it on its own? It does this every time and I can't get on it.

7. Offline

Possibly_

So does this mean if i put permission nodes in it people can use that command?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.