Server looking for paid plugin developers!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by Squirzy, Jan 3, 2012.

1. Offline

Squirzy

Hello!
    My name is Josh, known as Squirzy, and I run Bukkit Server call Level Up Minecraft with a colleague of mine. We are looking for a few server developers to help improve our server and to create plugins that are needed to improve gameplay and achieve higher satisfaction for our players.

Our server has been runing for about a month now and is building a very large player base with about 30-60 players on at a time and almost $800 in donations in 2 weeks. This said, we are willing to pay the developers for the creation of plugins etc that help the server. So far we have had 3 custom plugins made by our current developers for our server and both devs have been paid for their services.

Expectations of the developers are:
    Java
    Ability to speak English.
    We would also like devs that known how to write with API's and JSON but this is not required

You can visit our website at http://www.levelupminecraft.com for more information about our server.

If you are interested feel free to message me here or send me an email at [email protected].

Thanks for your time,
    Squirzy
    Level Up Minecraft

2. Offline

MikeA

Don't we all one a good plugin developer for our own server.. :rolleyes:

3. Offline

-_Husky_-

4. Offline

NeatMonster

I might be interested but please add more informations about the plugins you want especially those which will need web communications.

Amicably, NeatMonster from the SpaceBukkit project.

5. Offline

mindless728

Like a lot of server owners looking for this server, you have forgotten the basic rule of a job ad, you need to tell the dev how much you are paying

6. Offline

Squirzy

Well it depends on the complexity of the plugin and how long they take, we have been paying our devs $50-$70 a plugin

7. Offline

SwiftTwo

Spelling error. Devs*

8. Offline

Squirzy

Thanks ;) Fixed

9. Offline

mindless728

what do you pay for updating/bug fixing the plugin(s) that are made for your server, as that will always need to be done

10. Offline

Fyre

Give us more detail about what sort of plugins you're looking for? And what plugins you've requested from your Devs in the past.

11. Offline

Squirzy

At the moment we don't need plugin done for us, this is just basically so we can contact devs if we need something done for us.

What our devs have done for us so far is:
    • I Censor plugin which we can set a word to turn into another word. So say someone says Fu*k it will be made in F*** and a message will show up saying Please watch your language.
    • Another is an AutoRank, what this does is when players donate for a rank on the website, the plugin ranks them in-game, gives them their money and diamonds from donating, and broadcasts a message saying {username} has donated for the {Rank} Rank!
    • The last plugin is a protection plugin, I don't want to go into much detail with it since it is still in development.

12. Offline

Fyre

Hmm, I don't think I'm the guy you're looking for, in regards to a full-time dev, but I wouldn't mind being on your contact list, in case you've got something I can help with.

13. Offline

Squirzy

Sure I will add you to the list:
    Just wondering if you know JSON?

14. Offline

-_Husky_-

I'd be happy to help

15. Offline

Fyre

Sorry, I'm not fond of JSON, as it doesn't like to co-operate with me for some reason.