Solved Server Hosting

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by fatmanjumprope, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

fatmanjumprope

Firstly I'd like to start by saying sorry if this isn't the correct section for this topic. I looked through the available options and this seemed like the best section.

So I'm looking to host a server with about 20 player slots and around 15 to 20 plugins. I've been looking through server hosts and almost settled for MCproHosting until I read up on their reviews which seemed mostly negative from what I could find. I'm wondering if you guys could help me recommend/find a good server host that will allow as I said 20 player slots and 15 to 20 plugins without lag and a 24/7 uptime. My budget is $15 per month which I feel is plenty for what I'm looking for but can't find anything without a load of negative reviews about ram usage being through the roof and constant error crashes. Looking for experienced owners who have had a positive experience with their hosts.

Thanks in advance
    Fatman

2. Offline

XavierMechanics

I suggest you to choose https://shockbyte.com . With your $15 , You can get 6GB of RAM. But their support isn't good that will take 3 - 8 hours to respond. But, their ping in NA is 10ms.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.