Server Error

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Maihym, Jul 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Maihym

So I update to 1.6 then I went back to 1.5.2 because 1.6 was too buggy but my server keeps crashing and I get this:

2. Offline

oliver1706

I am getting this too.

3. Offline

Wolvereness Bukkit Team Member

This is one of the implications of using a development build, especially one with new features. After loading 1.6, it is completely understandable that a 1.5 server cannot load new information saved (1.6 features).

4. Offline

TnT

Once you move to 1.6.1 it changes some aspects of the map data. If you revert to 1.5.2, you need to revert to a backup.

5. Offline

Maihym

Yeah I figured that out last night I just didn't say anything.

6. Offline

xICaerusIx

Hello, I am having the same issue. I updated and myslef and a player joined, We decided it was to buggy so we reverted to 1.5.2. Everyone can join but us, I see what TnT said, But will this fix it? If we update to 1.6 in lets say a week when all the plugins are updated will we be able to join? Or are we forever stuck? Can we delete a player file to fix this issue or? What? I have deleted both of our essential .dat files for the players.

7. Offline

Maihym

If you update it, it will be fixed.

But update to the latest dev build

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  8. Offline

xICaerusIx

I found how to fix it and stay at the 1.5.2, Delete the players data file in world file, it will solve the issue.

9. Offline

Maihym

I did that but when I went to a certain chunk it crashed my server.

10. Offline

JaddahSVK

I unpacked old world backup and plugins, then with edited my player dat file to tp to other location and everything works fine

11. Offline

Maihym

Oh ok I didn't have a recent backup and my server works just fine except for horse spawning.

Also my server keeps getting these end of stream messages from ips like:
    And there are a lot of them.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  12. Offline

TurtleMaster7

Yeah that keeps happening for me too :L

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.