Server disconnecting everyone on hitting 300+ players

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by felipepcjr, Jan 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

JohnTheRipper

Actually, I'm not, considering the amount of people who hate your server.

And this response... Well, let's just say it was what I was expecting, an immature response from a immature admin.

If I was you, I'd at least try to defend my server, or explain, but no, you claim that "haters will hate", then ask me if I'm jealous. It just proves the points I made in my post.

Nathan C likes this.
  2. Offline

tom

Just pointing out that LC has ALOT more players, which obviously means ALOT more haters. The player to hater ratio man!

3. Offline

MonsieurApple

4. Offline

ShadowDrakken

Have you considered splitting the server load by running multiple instances on different ports and using CraftProxy and ServerPort to create teleporters between the servers? Each server could handle a different one of your worlds that way all players in a given world will still be together.

5. Offline

Nathan C

Thanks for bumping the topic by 3 months.

Herp a derp.

battlekid likes this.
  6. Offline

tom

Bump

7. Offline

ShadowDrakken

says the guy still clinging to DreamCast (I love mine too, but dang man ;) )

Besides, I'm happy this surfaced, I had never heard of CraftBukkit++ and it looks like an interesting project. Seeing as Bukkit itself is a semi-community project, I'm kind of surprised these options haven't been submitted and accepted into the main branch as configurable options defaulting to the basic Bukkit behavior.

8. Offline

JohnTheRipper

[​IMG]

9. Offline

Nathan C

Er and what does the Dreamcast have to do with it?

Dreamcast > all current gen trash consoles btw.

10. Offline

jettoner

Hey man can you help me? I am an owner of a small server and I just want to know how to set a second spawn so when players join for the second time they spawn at a different place then the first? I figured I should ask the best.
    Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.