Server Crashing..

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by sillyrosster, May 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

sillyrosster

The server is nearly crashing and this is all I've got in the log:
    http://pastie.org/3856325

It also seems that this is causing a ton of lag:
    http://pastie.org/3856422
    I have gone to each of the cords and fixed it, which seems to fix the lag, but if a piston is left in the on position on a restart, everything gets screwed up again.

Here are my plugins:
    Plugins (31): LagMeter, Minequery, WorldEdit, NoCheatPlus, PermissionsBukkit, CommandBook, VanishNoPacket, Buycraft, WorldModes, bReport, Vault, Multiverse-Core, MyCommand, SwornJail, WorldGuard, mChatSuite, InfinitePlots, BorderGuard, MineBackup, EndReset, CoreProtect, CraftBookCommon, Permissions, ZavAutoMessager, GriefPrevention, InfiniteClaims, SimpleReserve, CraftBookMechanisms, Multiverse-Portals, Multiverse-Inventories, BaseBukkitPlugin

Any ideas?

2. Offline

-_Husky_-

How much ram?

3. Offline

sillyrosster

Currently I am hosted by Daddycheese with 2GB of ram. I am however upgrading to a fully dedicated server whenever it is set up, which will have 16GB of ram and 120GB SSD and stuffz. It's expensive, but I'm hoping it will fix a lot.

4. Offline

sillyrosster

5. Offline

Sayshal

Second error looks like a world/chunk error.

6. Offline

andrewpo

7. Offline

bob7

Don't think all about ram,... You also need to be aware of your processors ghz, i suggest an Xeon E3-1230-1290, I7's are just not as fast as they overheat very quickly.

8. Offline

sillyrosster

The server runs on a Xeon E3-1230 and I am moving to a dedicated server with 16gb of ram and SSD.. Once I move, things should clear up.

9. Offline

Nathan C

That's the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

You do realize that a E3-1230 is just a server version of the 2600K?

The desktop I7s are faster than similar server versions usually, due to being higher clocked too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.