Server crashes on death of any player

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by MatthyPlayz, Jun 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

MatthyPlayz

Okay. So on my server when I die (does not matter HOW I die) it shows the You Died! screen but every time I click Respawn it shades all of the buttons out for a second, and shows again. After 10 seconds or so, the server crashes. I have tried using the "editing .dat files" method to no avail. I really need help on this. I have tried AutoRespawn plugins too.
    Console (open)

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

3. Offline

MatthyPlayz

Will I have to use the PluginMetric's configuration or edit all of the plugins? I have already set the PluginMetric's opt-out to true.

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@MatthyPlayz Not sure, my plugins never have metrics so I don't know how it works.

5. Offline

xbpuk

Hi there, @MatthyPlayz

There may also be a folder called "bStats" so try disabling it from there too. :) - By looks of things however, this is a plugin causing this error. So manually check your configuration files of your plugins for anything called "metrics" or "statistics" and set this to false.

Reason the error is occuring: mcstats used to be a service where developers could send their metrics to be viewed. The service then closed down and resulted in errors like this unless disabled.

Best regards,

- ES Team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.