Problem/Bug Server Crash/PlotMe

Discussion in 'General Help' started by wtannerb1, Jun 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

wtannerb1

Hello,
    I recently added creative plots/gamemode using PlotMe. For the frist day and a half everything ran smoothly, but today my server started crashing, restarting, when someone joined, crashed, restarted, etc. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix this problem and tell me why, and perhaps interpret one of the crash reports. Let me know any other information you need! Thanks! -Tanner
    Report:
    http://pastebin.com/CEJGTqY1

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

If it's when a specific player joins, then find their UUID here: http://mcuuid.net/ and then go to your server's file directory, go to the default world, then playerdata, and delete their uuid.dat file.

3. Offline

wtannerb1

@oceantheskatr
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but this doesn't seem to have to do anything with a player? Once I removed the plugin it was fine..

4. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives

5. Offline

oceantheskatr

Ahh alright. There's an issue with corrupted chunks or something that when a specific player joins it will crash the server and cause it to restart. After deleting their playerfile from the playerdata folder then they will spawn at the spawnpoint and everything'll be fine.

6. Offline

wtannerb1

@oceantheskatr Thanks! So, just to lead me through this I've deleted everything to do with that world.. Should I be fine to reinstall the plugin and create a new world? Also if this happens again is there a way to know which player it is? Or just watch? Thanks again.

7. Offline

oceantheskatr

Yeah, try adding the plugin back. I don't think that PlotMe would cause the server to crash if a certain player is joining. You will be able to find out which player it is when it crashes, then you can go in to the latest.log and it'll show who the last person to connect before it crashed was.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.