Server continues to crash

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by WALK2222, Mar 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

WALK2222

Hi there,
    my server keeps crashing for some reason, and when it does it sends out the crash report pasted below

Code:
    ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
    // Ooh. Shiny.

Time: 2/17/13 11:08 AM
    Description: Exception in server tick loop

java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: -37
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ChunkSection.a(ChunkSection.java:41)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Chunk.getTypeId(Chunk.java:350)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Chunk.a(Chunk.java:637)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.Chunk.a(Chunk.java:624)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ChunkRegionLoader.loadEntities(ChunkRegionLoader.java:350)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:47)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOProvider.callStage2(ChunkIOProvider.java:13)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor$Task.finish(AsynchronousExecutor.java:179)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.util.AsynchronousExecutor.finishActive(AsynchronousExecutor.java:287)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_4_R1.chunkio.ChunkIOExecutor.tick(ChunkIOExecutor.java:30)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:537)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.DedicatedServer.r(DedicatedServer.java:224)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:494)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:427)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_4_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:849)

This is a major problem that I can't seem to solve :c

Thanks

2. Offline

PolarCraft

To me it looks like its outdated have you tried updating bukkit?

3. Offline

WALK2222

Yes, I've updated to the newest bukkit recommended build and had gotten this error. I tried updating to the newest dev build and I'm still getting this..

4. Offline

LaxWasHere

The whole crash report please.

5. Offline

WALK2222

6. Offline

Gladius_Crafter

Do you use VariableTriggers? I removed it and it fixed it, also replace it with Commander, does the same stuff (kinda) :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.