Separate inventories [Creative/Survival]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by LiamJacobs, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Offline

LiamJacobs

Plugin category: Moderation/Admin

Suggested name: Multinventory

What I want: I need a separate inventory for each game mode.

Ideas for commands: None needed?

Ideas for permissions: None needed.

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

2. there is already a plugin doing that and allot more it's called LimitedCreative

3. Offline

LiamJacobs

I know about creative control, but I need a singular plugin for this.

4. Offline

LaxWasHere

5. Offline

LiamJacobs

I need an inventory per gamemode (Creative/Survival/Adventure (Not needed)). I also need a standalone plugin. Sorry if I come across as pushy, I am open to suggestion obviously :)

6. Offline

Rprrr

There's 100 plugins that do this.. use one of them. No one's gonna recreate it.

7. Offline

LiamJacobs

You know what? That's exactly what I hate about forums filled with kids! I've asked questions like this on many other forums (minecraft forums included) and always got a response like: "There are tons of these kinds of plugins out there! Here's a few off the top of my head (plugins)." Not a: "There is hundred plugins that do this, go find one yourself. Also go get raped by a bear. Welcome to our forum :D."

8. Offline

TnT

You had that exact response. Both of those plugins work well. The "plugin request" section is not meant for "I really want someone to recreate the wheel for me", but rather "Here is an idea for a plugin that does not exist".

If people get frustrated with your request, perhaps its because this subforum is commonly used as a thinly veiled request for someone else to search for plugins.

Remember, http://dev.bukkit.org has search functionality. So does http://plugins.bukkit.org/curseforge.

drtshock likes this.
  9. Offline

RingOfStorms

I have to mention something, he isn't looking for a multi-world inventory (which is what both those plugins are). What if he has players switching game modes in the same world? In that case neither of the said plugins will work for his request. Instead a plugin that has literally 3 different inventories for each game mode would be the request, not per world.

Edit: For someone who wants to make this: (Open inventory event : Check gamemode -> Open correct inventory

Close inventory event : Check gamemode -> save accordingly).

10. Offline

eccentric_nz