/Sell Prison plugin?

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by CJ_DEATHBOT, Jan 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

So, I currently have wanted something that can make you sell stuff by just doing /sell and it does it to a specific shop (the one you're in) instead of doing /sellall [shopname]. I am now using AutoSell which works great, but my players have to do /sellall [shopname]. Thanks everyone.

2. Offline

Jakeeeee

So basically you don't want to type another 4-5 letters?

3. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

No, I don't want my players to have to do /sellall [shopname], since they might not know to do that and it's just easier for them. Most people would think of /sell, but not all people would think of the long one. Also they need to know what mine they are in and remember every time.

If you're going to be helpful, then please be helpful, but your statement didn't help at all.

4. Offline

pie_flavor

@CJ_DEATHBOT It is the player's responsibility to know the commands of the server they are on. If you find it blindingly necessary, you could rig up some ServerSigns.

5. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

Look, I just want to make it an easier time for new players. That way they have a better first impression of the server.

6. Offline

Jaackk

You could run an alias if your current command works fine, just redirect /sellall (TheShop) to /sellall

I had a simliar problem with not wanting users to have to type a shop name, but instead I called my shop in my plugin 'all' so players type /sell all.

7. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

Ah, ok. How do I run an alias?

Also, I have multiple shops, since it's a prison server.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2016
  8. Offline

chickenputty

You can add a command alias in your commands.yml in your main directory where your server is ran.

9. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

That wouldn't work though.. That's changing the command /sellall [shop] to /sellall... I want them to beable to do /sellall to sell to that shop

10. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

That's what I actually have right now, but it doesn't let me or my players do /sell, you have to do /sellall [shopname] (I want it to sell ALL, not an individual selling that /sell does)

11. Offline

Jaackk

Basically what he wants/is easiest is a sell all plugin based on permissions in a group (the prison rank the player is)
    Example:

I'm A block,

I do /sell

All my items are sold for what they are worth in his 'A' block shop.

When I rank up to B block,

I can type /sell again

but this will now sell in the 'B' block shop (higher prices I assume).

12. Offline

CJ_DEATHBOT

Exactly.

13. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@CJ_DEATHBOT
    You can enable that in QuickSell's Config...

shop:
    enable-hierarchy: false

Change that to true. Then /sell will always redirect to the highest Shop...

oceantheskatr and bwfcwalshy like this.
  14. Offline

Jaackk

Dang, I thought of an awesome way to do this with permissions today!

Hope you found what you were looking for @CJ_DEATHBOT

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.