Inactive [SEC] Ore To Client Obfuscation v1.9.1.1 - Anti X-Ray (xray) [1.2.5-R4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by TyrOvC, Jul 12, 2011.

1. Offline

TyrOvC

solarox5, DaveDee, kahlilnc and 27 others like this.
  2. Offline

Doidle

But.. What 2 files?
    Net and Org?
    If it is Net and Org I putted them in allready still gives same error..
    The engine? I never got that :O?

3. Offline

tryemo

I'm not absent today, answer for my question pls! ^.^

4. Offline

jonilaht

Sad to say this, but this plugin doesnt work properly.

Our players drop out all the time with this installed, most of the are "end of stream etc. overflow".

Example:

A warp in a large deep underground mining area. Warping to there seems to choke server somehow with this, even local network the game starts to lag and eventually disconnects.:(

5. Offline

Sh4d0w

When comes a spout version for the latest build??

6. Offline

Trollkemada

@TyrOvC
    Could you make possible to hide mob spawners, rails, and so on?

7. Offline

TyrOvC

@tryemo
    What version of Spout do you have on your server? Spout is required if you are using the Spout version of the plugin.

@Doidle
    It's just what it says on the tin, you're missing a class file from those Net and Org folders included with the download (or put them in the wrong location.) Make sure your replacing class files with the same name and location in the craftbukkit jar with them. Should say "classes" rather then "class" in that error message though, I can see that being a bit misleading.

@jonilaht
    That sounds like the Regular version is being used with Spout and a Spout plugin is conflicting, or you added the class files from the Regular Version download but used the Spout Version's plugin jar. A proper installation won't do that.

8. Offline

jonilaht

Ah, I'm really sorry. I've mixed up this to Orebfuscator! I didnt even realise there is two plugins.

Well, now I'm gonna try this as the other one has major problems (using correct versions).

9. Offline

DoctorBoyd

I've been using engine mode 5 and like the results. I've been thinking of switching back to engine mode 4 because it helps hide underground bases by putting all that iron everywhere.

I am wondering if the average server user (nonxrayer) will start to see false iron while mining and exploring if I switch to 4? If yes. Is there anything I can do to stop it from appearing?
    Thanks.

10. Offline

tryemo

Thanks, TyrOvC !
    I don't known what is it Spout, but i find my mistake and correct it! =)

11. Offline

godgodgodgo

12. Offline

TyrOvC

@tryemo
    The Spout version requires Spout on your server. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/spout/

@DoctorBoyd
    Your average user won't noticed a difference, but users with poor connections may notice. While players mine, they'll have the fake iron around them turned back to what it actually is in an area according to the ore update setting, and before they mine, there's two surface blocks that aren't turned into fake ore before when the fake ore starts.
    Also means that player built structures that encompass stone will be rarely effected and not annoying to build with, as stone walls will have to be more then four blocks thick for any of it to be obfuscated.

@Trollkemada
    It'll be very cpu intensive to find out when to reveal those things though. Could add an option to where mobspawners that are in the dark are hidden until the lit up maybe?

13. Offline

Th3Controller

I have Spout and I am very confused with the installation. So do I still need to replace the class files in the craftbukkit.jar file or just place the rawcritics_ore_obfuscation_plugin_spout.jar file? Please give me a more in depth installation instructions with this plugin with spout please. Xrayers are getting annoying in my server!

14. Offline

DoctorBoyd

Thanks.
    Would increasing the ore update setting make things better for players with poor connections? or would that be worse for everyone?

EDIT: I just found that this plugin doesn't work when i use NoLagg

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fi...-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-1185.36986/

15. Offline

TheHusKy

is there a fix for fake ores appearing under glass panes?
    CB 1185, Spout 1.0.6, OTCO Spout Version (1.6.1.1)

16. Offline

TyrOvC

In your config file, add ",102" to transparentIds=

17. Offline

Darq

@Doidle Well actually, a lot of here installed and got OTC running on the first try without any form of video tutorial. It's kind of upsetting to me how so many people rely on videos for information, and not just the ability to read.

If you can't figure it out, it's best you don't come here and cry about it, just don't use it.

18. Offline

Doidle

Can u make a tutorial vid?

19. Offline

gameswereus

I'm using the spout version. People not using the x-ray mod can see fake iron ores everywhere. I am using mode 4. And running default for everything else as well.

20. Offline

Darq

@gameswereus Ores everywhere that lasts a second and flashes away? Or they see the ore when they're mining and it simply stays.

21. Offline

gameswereus

It stays, and the ore itself is fake. This is unconfirmed, because I didn't see it myself, but people said the ores were "growing" in different directions.

22. Offline

Darq

Yeah. I've only had this happen to me once, but I doubt it's related to the problem you're having, though I guess it could be.

What Bukkit build are you using? And is the issue present literally everywhere or just in a few places? Like in individual chunks.

23. Offline

gameswereus

I am using the latest RB. It only happened once I added this plugin. I'll fly over some newly generated chunks and see what happens. But with the chunks that were already generated it adds fake ores (which of course is the point :p) But I am not using the x-ray mod, and am using the Spout launcher.

24. Offline

Trollkemada

Could you make it compatible with multiverse so that when you join/leave any world you don't see any ores?

25. Offline

TheHusKy

Thanks. Also added new types of stairs and some other blocks.

26. Offline

phrstbrn

@Darq, @gameswereus I have the issue of "fake ores everywhere" with the Spout version.

This is on Spout 1.6.403 + Bukkit 1185 + OTCSpout 1.6.5.1.

The Spout version has always had this problem, even back in older builds. Fortunately our users have gotten used to this, they call it "diamond fever", they'll mine out a large area and see diamonds everywhere.

27. Offline

gameswereus

If I were to switch version, would I lose performance CPU wise? Or, what if you force people to use the Spout client to play?

28. Offline

darkcloud784

We get alot of "fake ores" too, We're on Spout 1.6.5.1 and OTCSpout 1.6.5.1 and Bukkit 1185, happens on spoutclient as well as normal minecraft client.

29. Offline

[qwerty]

For the Spout version, do you need the Spout client, or just the server side plugin?

30. Offline

godgodgodgo

you only need the server side plugin

31. Offline

DoctorBoyd

I've been using Engine 4 and everything works great!
    If anyone is having trouble, try out these Transparent ID's. They worked great for me.
    6,8,9,10,11,18,20,26,27,28,30,31,32,34,37,38,39,40,44,50,51,52,53,55,59,63,64,65,66,67,68,69,70,71,72,75,76,77,78,79,81,83,85,90,92,93,94,96,101,102,104,105,106,107,108,109,111,113,114,115

If you are still seeing false ores with Engine 4 and these IDs I'd suggest manually entering every ID into the config. Somehow pasting in the IDs wasn't good enough for me and I had to manually write them in. Hope this helps.

Using CB#1185, OTCO 1.6.5.1 (No Spout)
    Thanks and keep up the good work!