Inactive [SEC] NoCheat v3.5.0 [CB 1.2.4 R1.0][ABANDONED]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Evenprime, Feb 15, 2011.

1. Offline

Evenprime

Xp10d3, Dereku, MyPictures and 35 others like this.
  2. Offline

MacG32

Working great in CB #815 :) and thank you for an excellent plugin.

3. Offline

Bakuhatsu

I kinda thought about something that could be an useful feature, what about something that works like the speedhack check but with block destruction?

If someone destroying blocks in such a speed that is not even possible without any plugins really, could prevent some griefers using modified clients to do such things probably. Etc destroying like 20 blocks in a matter of 5 sec, making them reappear or something.

Sure, some plugins such as worldedit can etc give you a super mining option but I assume you're probably an admin or OP to get that option which it would just ignore.

(Sorry if unclear, pretty tired >.> )

4. Offline

embty

What about speedhack in water ?:(

5. Offline

woodzy

6. Offline

vapid2323

7. Offline

woodzy

thay dont have that command trust me not even my admins have it and i have no plugin that allows for the use of any such command

8. Offline

Zone

Im getting

Code:
    2011-05-30 10:51:10 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling NoCheat v1.01a (Is it up to date?): tried to access class cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat$1 from class cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to access class cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat$1 from class cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat
        at cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat.setupCleanupTask(NoCheat.java:171)
        at cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat.onEnable(NoCheat.java:162)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:125)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:750)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:253)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:132)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:110)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:218)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:205)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:265)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394)
    2011-05-30 10:51:10 [INFO] [NoCheat] version [1.01] couldn't find CrafTIRC plugin. Disabling logging to IRC.
    2011-05-30 10:51:10 [INFO] [NoCheat] version [1.01] is enabled with the following checks: moving bedteleport speedhack itemdupe flying
    2011-05-30 10:51:10 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling NoCheat v1.01 (Is it up to date?): cc/co/evenprime/bukkit/nocheat/NoCheat$1
    java.lang.IllegalAccessError: cc/co/evenprime/bukkit/nocheat/NoCheat$1
        at cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat.setupCleanupTask(NoCheat.java:171)
        at cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat.onEnable(NoCheat.java:162)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:750)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:253)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:132)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:110)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:218)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:205)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:145)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:265)
        at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:394) 

9. Offline

ZachBora

Hi Evenprime,

Wondering when you'll support permissions 3.x

Currently it shows :
    18:58:18 [WARNING] [NoCheat] version [1.01a] couldn't find Permissions plugin. F
    allback to 'isOp()' equals 'nocheat.*'

10. Offline

andrewkm

Posting in my plugin threads with a 1.6.6 Minecraft RB CB Build #818 report.
    NoCheat 1.01a working perfectly fine with this build. Thank you for the continued support of this plugin!

11. Offline

tremor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCqlw_zzG9Y

An example of a player using a flymod with NoCheat enabled on CB818, default NoCheat settings. While flying is disabled, the 1 block up hover and cruise seems to bypass the plugin.

12. Offline

mike loeven

would it be possible to white list some of the client side notch screwup fixes such as water ladders and boat mechanics so that nocheat no longer detects this, the fixes of this nature were highly unpopular and any patch created to restore these mechanics isn;t a cheat so much as a keep my stuff from breaking fix

it would be a shame if people got accidently banned for fixing their broken clients

13. Offline

grivus

How to delete your plugin???
    When somebody enters Nether your plugin says that he is Haking !?
    And if I delete .jar it all the same throws out players when they enters ot leaving Nether
    WTF?!

14. Offline

Sparmerlin

Hey I discovered on my friends server that you can fly through water without boosting and it wont detect it but in the air it will.

15. Offline

OrtwinS

And thank you for your kind 'thanking of devs' (I noticed your posts in other threads to, and I just realize I thank the devs way to little, good initiative!).

And also thanks for confirming for me that it works for 818+ (I recommend you use 820 since it contains some fixes)

16. Offline

oliverw92

Still using and loving this plugin :)

I had a few requests from users of my DataLog plugin to integrate with NoCheat so that it logs when people attempt to hack. After thinking about it I decided it would be easier if I made a plugin and got other devs to just hook into it. Would you consider logging into DataLog? Theres information on my wiki about the api: https://github.com/oliverw92/DataLog/wiki

17. Offline

halofreak506

I noticed that this RocketBoots plugin causes some false positives when I launch a player with the iron boots. Assuming that you're not too busy would it be possible to fix this?

18. Offline

Evenprime

For some reason I stopped getting notifications about new messages in this thread by email. :S Sorry that I didn't answer sooner.

The new version does differentiate between water and land and can enforce slower movement speed in water.

As has been said, that mod can't be used to cheat. I actually develop a singleplayer mod that works as an addon for that mod, therefore I know how it works and what it can do/can't do.

I never have seen that error, but I'll see if I can find the source of it.

I didn't know that permissions 3.x breaks the old Permission API thingy. I will fix that asap.

This is fixed in the new version. Hovering just above water as if it were solid ground is then no longer possible. (However, I can't force players to do the wobbly up and down movement you usually do when swimming at the surface, so they'll probably still move in a straight line as they do now).

Bad timing. I just removed the code that would allow water elevators to work. So you better ignore this update and wait for the next. I'll probably readd that as an optional feature then.

Deleting the jar equals deleting the plugin. However, it is not my plugin that claims you are hacking. It's minecraft/bukkit, which have started to implement such checks since MC v. 1.5.

As said above, that will be handled now (optionally).

I will have a look at it. I agree that requesting plugin developers to hook into your plugin is better than trying the other way around.

I wanted to fix that, but it very complicated. Therefore I can't guarantee that I'll fix it soon or at all.

And now:

Version 1.02
    • Removed the explicit support for water elevators (will probably be readded as an optional feature soon)
      Had I known before that there exist client mods that readd these, I'd not have deleted this in the first place :(
    • Fixed a bug that could prevent the config file from being read properly
      If you've got problems with your config file, this may fix it
    • Prevent people from hovering above water as if it were solid ground (walking like jesus)
      As described above, they have to move now lower
    • Prevent "fastswim": people moving through water as fast as they can walk on land (optional).'
      Using a fly-mod in water to swim faster.
    • new permission "nocheat.fastswim" and configuration option "nocheat.allowfastswim" to accompany this feature
      Give the permission or set the option to true to disable this new feature.
    • Get infos about blocks (liquid? solid? ...) directly from bukkit instead of hardcoding them
      Less effort for me between MC updates and more reliable data for you. win-win

Version 1.03

• Use soft dependencies to load the Permissions and CraftIRC plugin(s) before the NoCheat plugin (if they are available) to better support Permissions 3.x
      That should get rid of any problems with Permissions 3.x - I tested with Permissions 3.1.4 and it worked.
    • Removed "itemdupe" check - no longer needed, because bukkit/minecraft has a fix for that builtin now
      That bug has been fixed for a while now, so it makes no sense to keep this check
    • new config option to allow usage of pre-1.6 (water) ladders/elevators without flagging them as cheating
      This will just not consider using water ladders/elevators as cheating. It won't magically make them work again. You'll have to find a client mod and/or server plugin that puts these "features" back into your game.
    • potential fix for exception about an IllegalAccess on startup
      As said, I never got that exception. But as it is really not important, I just ignore the exception now and keep loading the plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2016
  19. Offline

jor956

Code:
    2011-06-07 17:55:17 [SEVERE] Error occurred while enabling NoCheat v1.03 (Is it up to date?): cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.checks.MovingCheck.(Lcc/co/evenprime/bukkit/nocheat/NoCheat;Lcc/co/evenprime/bukkit/nocheat/config/NoCheatConfiguration;)V
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.checks.MovingCheck.(Lcc/co/evenprime/bukkit/nocheat/NoCheat;Lcc/co/evenprime/bukkit/nocheat/config/NoCheatConfiguration;)V
    at cc.co.evenprime.bukkit.nocheat.NoCheat.onEnable(NoCheat.java:138)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:134)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:112)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:232)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:219)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:146)
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:285)
    at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:422)
    Any way to fix this??
    Thanks.

20. Offline

Evenprime

I don't know where that error is coming from. That method does definitely exist. Maybe the NoCheat.jar file is corrupted. Can you redownload the plugin and try again?

21. Offline

Black_Jack

Need option for whitelisted players. Players, which can obey antihack. So, they can flight, SH, etc. It's useful for administators.

22. Offline

Evenprime

You're probably in the wrong thread, this isn't AntiHack. But to answer your request: That is already possible. If you use a Permissions plugin, you can give people permissions like "nocheat.flying" and "nocheat.speedhack" to allow them to use those cheats/hacks without getting stopped by the plugin.

23. Offline

rockxz2135

per-world configs?

24. Offline

Drtrider

Great plugin, however I don't think it works with BB(Mine basically stopped responding), has this been fixed? Or is it planned to be fixed?

25. Offline

rockxz2135

this doesnt work with bigbrother?

26. Offline

Evenprime

I don't know why it would conflict with BB. I'll test it later, but I'm pretty sure they get along quite nicely.

Can be achieved with per-world permissions, therefore I won't implement it explicitly.

27. Offline

rockxz2135

call me stupid but, is that a yes or no?

28. Offline

Evenprime

I meant if you e.g. have a world X where flying should be allowed and one world Y where it shouldn't be allowed, you can just give everybody in world X the permission "nocheat.flying" with your Permissions-plugin and therefore have implicit multiworld support.

29. Offline

rockxz2135

:D thats exactly what i need! because i want world one to fly but world2 (for spleef) to not fly :D

30. Offline

jor956

I'll try redownloading then.

31. Offline

Kartus

NC 1.03 + bukkit #843
    my players have again the "when minecart destroyed teleport back to entryposition" bug. it happens ca. 80% of times. can you please help?