Inactive [SEC] HideChests v0.2 - Hide your goodies [1060]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by BR_, Jun 22, 2011.

1. Offline

BR_

HideChests - Hide your goodies!​
    Version: 0.2​

[​IMG]

This spell will change your chests to dirt, at least, until you summon them back again. Type /hc add, punch a chest, and it'll turn to dirt. Break the dirt, the chest is back - but only for a minute, then it'll change back to dirt. Type /hc remove, punch the dirt, and the spell will fade.

Features:
    • Turns chests to dirt
    • Persists between server restarts
    • Use the command /hc persist add (or /hc persist remove) to enchant (or disenchant) multiple chests, then /hc to turn it back off
    • Chests are saved every minute, whenever the plugin is disabled, and whenever an op runs the command /hc save
    • To uninstall, typc hc uninstalllllllllll from console (yes, 11 Ls) - it will remove the spell from all chests. If you uninstall without doing this, players will lose their goodies, and that's never good!
    • Mostly compatible with LWC (and possibly other chest-protection plugins)! I say mostly because if you use /lwc admin clean, all hidden chests will be unprotected.
    • Goes well with Cabinet.
    Download HideChests

Source Code

Todo:
    • Configurable replacement block, replacement delay, and save interval
    • Sense double chests - right now you have to enchant both sides separately
    Changelog:

• Version 0.2
      Fixed a few glitches
      Date: July 17, 2011
      CraftBukkit Versions: 953, 1000, 1060
      Minecraft Version: 1.7.3

• Version 0.1
      First release
      Date: June 22, 2011
      CraftBukkit Versions: 860, 928, 935
      Minecraft Version: 1.6.6

joehot2000 and RESPRiT like this.
  2. Offline

BR_

I envisioned it fighting x-ray and thwarting thieves, of course, you're welcome to use it any way you want.

joehot2000 likes this.
  3. Offline

arcthus

will you update?
    i like it, actually it does still work with 1317

4. Offline

Brenth

Does this work with 1.2.3 ;I know it's been a while since this updated but I hope it works :) , Would be a great ant-chest finder plugin I would think. If Not someone should really make it so you can use another configurable block as a chest.

5. Offline

joehot2000

could this be updated please?
    i would really like to have this so i can hide chests, as x-raying for ores is allowed.