[SEC] [FORMATTED] PetSecure

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by edragy, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Offline

edragy

Plugin category: Anti-Greifing tools

Suggested name: PetSecure

What I want: When a player tries to damage at cat/dog that's not theirs, it cancels the damage event. When a player right clicks on a cat/dog that's not theirs, it doesn't change the state of the cat (sitting/not sitting) When a cat is hit with a fish, or a dog is hit with a bone, it displays the owner's name of the cat/dog, and the cat's or dog's health. When you type /petsecure changeowner (owner), it changes the owner of the cat/dog to a different player.

Ideas for commands:
    • /petsecure or /ps - Command help
    • /ps changeowner (owner) or /ps co (owner) - Changes the owner of the cat/dog
    Ideas for permissions:
    • petsecure.changeowner - Change the owner of the cat/dog
    When I'd like it by: Soon as possible

2. Offline

javoris767

3. Offline

edragy

4. Offline

krooked590

try this out and see if it does what u want it to do https://www.dropbox.com/s/6uo5brvkfn5h794/PetSecure_1.0.jar
    for changing the owner of a pet it is set up so only OPs can use the command.

edragy likes this.
  5. Offline

edragy

wow thanks, but can I have the source? (btw I'm not going to upload it on BukkitDev and claim it as my own!)

6. Offline

krooked590

Yea I will post it in the next 15min to github. I was about to sleep and thought I would check to see if you saw this yet. U missed me by 5 min when I posted it lol. I'll post here as soon as I push it to github.

7. Offline

edragy

Would you be able to merge PetSecure with this plugin? plz? The source for the plugin I need it merged with is here: http://pastie.org/4270697

8. Offline

krooked590

9. Offline

edragy

10. Offline

krooked590

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  11. Offline

edragy